View Full Description
This new version of the SE846 earphones includes extra foam sleeves in a brand new extra small size to make sure it can comfortably fit in even smaller ears. The new red extended nozzle which comes in the earphones by default provides a new sound profile, with a subtler and more extended treble lift to make high-end sparkle without taking over your sound's balance.
A marvel of sonic engineering
There's no hiding Shure's innovative design inside the SE846's transparent housings. When a design performs as well as this, it deserves to be shown off...
Four balanced armature drivers work in a powerful three-way configuration with twin bass drivers, delivering unparalleled sonic performance with exceptional clarity. Thanks to an intelligent tuning system, the SE846's bass drivers are capable of reproducing low frequencies all the way down to 15Hz. This ultra-wide frequency response means that you can hear every single aspect of your sound for the most precise monitoring and listening experience possible.
With a huge 37dB (maximum) of ambient noise attenuation, you can still hear every single detail whether you're at home, on stage, or even on a building site... Shure really have gone above and beyond to ensure that the SE846 Professional Sound Isolating Earphones are the perfect listening platform no matter where you are.
Personalise your listening experience
The innovation doesn't stop with the drivers. With a plethora of included accessories and a highly adaptable design, from their fitment to their sonic signature, you can tailor the SE846 Earphones so suit you.
It all starts with the interchangeable nozzle inserts. The SE846 Earphones come pre-fitted with the new Red insert, providing an extended, airy sound signature that Shure's customers requested, providing improved clarity. By using the included nozzle key, you can swap to one of the other three included inserts - the Blue one for a balanced, neutral sound, the White one for a Bright sound, or the Black one for a Warm sound. Changing inserts is easy, letting you adapt the sound of your SE846s whenever you need to.
It doesn't stop there though. The Shure SE846s come complete with a diverse range of different sleeves that fit over the nozzles. The sleeves themselves are easy to remove and fit, allowing you to change them on the fly whenever you need to. Soft Flex, Soft Foam, Yellow Foam, and Triple Flange designs give you plenty of choice when it comes to fitment, isolation, and comfort. Plus, the Soft Flex and Soft Foam sleeves are provided in four different sizes to suit different ear canals. No matter what your tastes may be, you can find the perfect fit for any situation.
Designed for the future
The SE846s go further than just giving you the sound you want. Designed for everyday reliability, these earphones feature a detachable RMCE UNI Cable. The cable and earphone housings feature gold-plated MMCX connectors with a lock-snap mechanism. Combined with a professional over-the-ear configuration, the SE846's earphone housings are capable of rotating a full 360° on the cable, giving you a comfortable and secure fit. Plus, you can easily replace your cable should it become damaged or faulty without having to pay the price of a complete replacement pair of earphones. You can rely on the SE846s night after night with their rugged, easy-to-maintain design. More than just a pair of earphones - the SE846s are designed for life.
"You'd have to spend thousands of pounds on speakers before you find as much detail... It's fair to say they're the most capable in-ears we've heard." - What HiFi? SE846 Revew
"...with detachable cables, interchangeable nozzles, and plenty of replacement ear pieces, they will stay in pristine condition for years. The Shure SE846 deliver a clean, rich soundstage and smooth vocals with the best bass reproduction I've ever heard in an in-ear universal. Everyone should hear music like this..." - Popular Mechanics SE846 Review
In the Box
- Shure SE846 Professional Sound Isolating Earphones
- Black Foam Sleeves (Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large)
- Soft Flex Sleeves (Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large)
- Yellow Foam Sleeves (One Pair)
- Triple Flange Sleeves (One Pair)
- 3.5mm to 1/4'' Adapter
- Detachable RMCE UNI Cable
- Nozzle Removal Key
- Red Nozzle Insert, Extended Sound Signature
- Blue Nozzle Insert, Balanced Sound Signature
- White Nozzle Insert, Bright Sound Signature
- Black Nozzle Insert, Warm Sound Signature
- Clothing Clip
- Polishing Cloth
- Premium Carrying Case
- Four high-definition drivers offer unparalleled high-end clarity and low-end performance
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37dB of external noise for truly immersive listening
- Rugged build with sweat-resistant construction to withstand almost all environments
- Adjustable frequency response thanks to interchangeable nozzle inserts
- Nozzle inserts provide an Extended (+2.5 dB, 4 kHz to 12 kHz) Balanced (neutral), Bright (+2.5dB, 1kHz to 8kHz), or Warm (-2.5dB, 1kHz to 8kHz) sound signature
- Detachable cable provides multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and easy maintenance
- Secure over-the-ear configuration ensures super secure fit whilst keeping cable out of the way for unmatched long-wearing comfort
- Comes complete with a plethora of additional accessories for the ultimate in sonic personalisation, fitment, and long-term reliability
- Comes with detachable a RMCE UNI Cable with built-in microphone and controls - compatible with iOS and Android
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 114 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance at 1 kHz: 9 Ω
- Noise Attenuation: up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 15 Hz–20 kHz
- Input Connector: MMCX connectors
- Net Weight:
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 35°C (14°F to 95°F)
- Colour: clear